Software for Producing Rack Layouts and Purchase Orders
Welcome to RackTools®: software that makes it simple and quick to specify
Middle Atlantic Products.
RackTools® has been designed with one purpose in mind: to make it easier for our customers to specify and order our products. Using a familiar drag-and-drop interface, RackTools® allows contractors and
consultants to lay out rack elevation, side, rear and plan view drawings using a database that includes every product from Middle Atlantic Products. Once you’ve completed your RackTools® CAD drawing, you’re only a few clicks away from printing a professional proposal drawing for your client, as well as a Purchase Order form that is ready to be faxed to the factory or to your distributor for immediate processing.
Additional Key Features:
- Associated Options are linked to each rack product . Rack options can be specified quickly and accurately, from a pop-up list that includes only the options that fit the rack you select.
- The entire product database is included . You can select any current product from the Middle Atlantic Products, including the complete RSH custom rackshelf list. RackTools® also includes provisions for specifying products from additional manufacturers. You can even add your own measured units to the RSH database!
- Every product shape includes a direct web link . You are never more than one click away from complete product information. Our unique "Get Specs From Web" option takes you to the exact page on our site for the product you’ve selected. Even A&E spec sheets are included!
- RackTools® is AutoCAD® compatible . Easily export drawings into CAD, or import drawings created in CAD.
We want your experience with RackTools® specifying software to be positive from start to finish. If you experience any problems getting started:
If all else fails , e-mail RackToolsHelp@middleatlantic.com, and we’ll be glad to help. Unfortunately, we cannot provide RackTools help on the telephone, so please e-mail us and we’ll respond promptly.
- Read the User’s Guide . The Guide provides step-by-step instructions that lead you through the RackTools® software. The users guide can be found on the CD in the Users Guide folder and also at this LINK.